[lit-ideas] Re: Strindberg and Helium

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:53:15 -0400

Erin: Mike's wrong again.

Yeah but he's wrong in such a right way. When I'm wrong, I'm just wrong. Just all-caps, boldfaced sans-serif headline font screaming-out-loud wrong. Not so, Mike.

At the moment I'm looking at lit-ideas archives to find the post. It may be even earlier than lit-ideas, something I posted to phil-lit.

To get more personal, I was introduced to the creators by my friend Greer (who starred in and co-wrote the movie, "The Tao of Steve"). When their site went up, she passed the link to me. I seem to remember it as being before 9/11, when there were only two animations on their site. So how's that for more information than you wanted or needed?