[lit-ideas] Re: Strindberg and Helium

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:42:02 -0400

Ho hum, what did I do today?  Today I went to sleep at 5am.  Woke up at 10am.
Booked my GRE test for August 25th (eek).  Read a book.  Went to work.  Did a
brief math review.  And now, I shall go home, and read more of my book and go
to sleep early so I can have a brain for Spanish tomorrow morning. Oh the joy
of it all! Or perhaps instead of reading my book I'll memorize German vocab.
Tough choice, I know.

Erin
Toronto

Quoting Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Erin: I was merely inquiring about Eric's day.
>

> Today, I rained on my own parade. Then it rained.
>
> How was your day?

Erin