[lit-ideas] Re: State of the Union

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:36:20 EST

Just a Marine General talking about how fun it is to shoot people....

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: State of the
Union  Date: 2/3/05 7:10:57 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm listening to jazz on the radio. Is there  anything on TV?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com