[lit-ideas] Re: Shrimp

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:19:53 -0400

Far from bashing Hillary for doing this, I'm impressed at her political
astuteness.  Kerry worried about being liked.  Hillary's a politician.
She's got her eyes on the prize.  Unfortunately for her, this country is
hell bent for heaven.  If anyone can pull it off and bring this us back
from the Dark Ages, she can, but I don't know that anyone can.  I am
definitely supporting her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/13/nyregion/13hillary.html?hp&ex=1116043200&e
n=24cd6fe73e8c508d&ei=5094&partner=homepage