[lit-ideas] Re: Shadows, fog, and money

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:45:05 EDT

This is so funny from so many viewpoints I can't even begin ..... but it's
one I'll remember until I'm ...well, in a coma, or dead....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Shadows, fog, and
money  Date: 6/14/05 4:13:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's it like? Like passing out.

A  doctor told me the story of a man who had been in a coma for a week.
At 3  a.m. he came out of the coma, pulled out the ventilation equipment
and other  monitors from his body, and staggered toward the nurse's station.

"I  can't sleep," he said, and asked for a sleeping  pill.