[lit-ideas] Re: Shadows, fog, and money

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:13:45 -0400

A.A. The born again are guaranteed heaven because they are born again.
Christ died for their sins and as long as they accept Christ, they don't
have to worry about what they do or don't do.  I'm assuming being born
again means giving up one's chain saw, but scores for past actions are
settled upon acceptance of Christ.  I guess I could ask Nicky next time I
see him, probably in the fall.  God seems to not like things like abortion.
Child abuse and other run of the mill bad behavior doesn't seem to come
with everlasting penalties.

Andy Amago