[lit-ideas] Re: Saying an EP

  • From: "Michael Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:25:38 -0500

Much to Donal's chagrin, I'm with him here.  If you can ask "what is?" of
any element of an EP and get an answer, then the EP ain't EPal.  I suggest
that 'is' is the only EP.  Bill Clinton would disagree and maybe Monica,
too.  But I don't know how to analyse 'is', and I think that's the final
word on that.

Mike Geary
proud to be of service