[lit-ideas] Re: Saddam supporters vow revenge on US, Shi'ites

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:20:05 EST

No seventh circle of Hell?

(I really need to look at the Catholic Encyclopedia website again and
re-learn the distinction between Limbo and Purgatory)...

Julie Krueger
at odds with religion

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Saddam supporters
vow revenge on US,  Shi'ites  Date: 1/3/2007 10:13:56 A.M. Central Standard
Time  From: _jgruel@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jgruel@xxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Andy Amago schrieb:
> I wonder what Dante  would have done with Saddam.
>

> Or with  Bush.  Badly treated and out and out abused children who grow
> up  to have political power and then recreate their childhood traumas
> in  office are not Dante's calling card.  Burn em in hell forever,
>  that'll serve mankind.
> (...)
hm, no:  trashed in limbo, that's  his place; not one thought be wasted -
he and his kin, just a bad smell  around  hell...