[lit-ideas] Re: Richard Dawkins on Kansas, scientific logic and mystery

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:24:03 -0500

You're welcome.
Judy do you, or does anyone else, use RSS for their news?  I imagine
Andreas is aware of it and I think it is a wonderful way to
consolidate your news item in your internet browser.  The new Apple
operating system has an RSS reader built-in to the browser and I use
it constantly.

Here is an explanation of it: http://www.faganfinder.com/search/
rss.shtml

~Brian~