[lit-ideas] Re: Richard Dawkins on Kansas, scientific logic and mystery

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:38:31 EDT

I used RSS for a while.  It was just too overwhelming; I don't know  how to
choose what to look for.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Richard Dawkins
on Kansas, scientific logic and  mystery  Date: 5/26/05 5:39:48 P.M. Central
Daylight Time  From: _judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:
Thursday, May 26, 2005, 11:24:03 PM, Brian  wrote:

B> You're welcome.
B> Judy do you, or does anyone else,  use RSS for their news?  I imagine
B> Andreas is aware of it and I  think it is a wonderful way to
B> consolidate your news item in  your internet browser.  The new Apple
B> operating system has an RSS  reader built-in to the browser and I use
B> it constantly.

I don't,  no, Brian. But I do know about it and keep meaning to do it.
Firefox may have  an RSS add-in

B> Here is an explanation of it:  http://www.faganfinder.com/search/

I'll have a look; the only time I  tried a newsreader I found it a bit
difficult to set  up

Judy

--

mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx