[lit-ideas] Re: REAL OFFLIST -- Will Do

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:48:05 -0700

I hope people have not been complaining offlist. I'm subscribed in such a way that I don't get copies of posts, but read them online, so traffic does not really bother me, but may bother others, I realise. Apologies if it does, and wonder if they can filter my name off. But eventually I will minimise the posts. This has just been some free weekend with free time I have on my hands.

It doesn't bother me a bit. I think Geary is just trying to be amusing.

Glad to see you in print once again.

Cheers,

RP