[lit-ideas] REAL OFFLIST -- Will Do

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:59:32 EDT

I hope people have not been complaining offlist. I'm subscribed in such a
way that I don't get copies of posts, but read them online, so traffic does not

really bother me, but may bother others, I realise. Apologies if it does, and
 wonder if they can filter my name off.
But eventually I will minimise the posts. This has just been some free
weekend with free time I have on my hands.
Cheers,

JL

"I've got to go to the laundromat now.  When I get back, I don't want  to
find
twenty-five posts from you, JL.  I realize you've got a lot of  time to make
up
for, but just 5 posts a day, given forever and day, will  eventually catch
you
up to your quota."