[lit-ideas] Re: Phil-funnies

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:44:54 -0800

Mike,

Wow, you are right about the photos.  Thanks.  Yeah that is one of my
favorites also.  Their horizon seems unlimited.

I am starting to get more interested in photography again and might slack
off on my Radical Islam ministrations.  Sorry. (Just Kidding!)

I enjoyed your "Beatles Philosophy" -- parts of it.  As much as anything I
enjoyed reading their lyrics.  I didn't recognize all of them.

But where is "Hey Jude"?     "Na na na na na, na na na" -- McCartney and
Lennon endorse Chomsky's Anarchism.

Lawrence