[lit-ideas] Re: Ridgebacks, Schnoodles and Photography

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:02:15 -0800

Others have suggested that I could get some steps -- or a vehicle they
didn't have so far to step up into.  In the meantime we get along as we
always have.

Yeah, some people have thought they looked fierce.  Just last month one
young man at the river dropped his stolen watermelon scooped up his two tiny
dogs and ran from Ginger -- who was just interested in playing with his
dogs, but she is big and he was small.

My last Ridgeback, Trooper, was truly fierce, but my two girls aren't.  Sage
will stand up to trouble but she needs to feel really threatened.  So far
Ginger has never needed to meet such a challenge.  She seems to think any
dog or person coming toward her wants to play.

Lawrence