[lit-ideas] Re: "My Secret Life" and its place in the history of Eng.Lit.

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 02:09:28 +0100

I'd love to reply to this message, but it would give everything away ...

Instead, I refer you to Ian Gibson's The Erotomaniac: The Secret Life of Henry
Spencer Ashbee.

A superb example of literary detection that nobody would admit to reading. It's
very good (so I'm told by myself) and claims to finger Ashbee (as the author of
'My Secret Life').

Cheers (as they seem to say in Argentina)

Simon Ward