[lit-ideas] Re: Mrs. Miniver

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:37:09 -0500

LH: Mrs. Miniver was never conflicted.  She knew that what the Fascist believed
was wrong.  That movie was made in 1942, longer ago that Mike Geary is old.
The world has been deconstructed since then in the eyes of deconstructed
Liberal Democrats our Liberal Democracy has become worse than Fascist Islamism.
 But thankfully these people exist only in certain small circles,

SS: Excuse me, Lawrence, but how did a criticism of liberal Democrats get into
that summary of Mrs. Minniver? What did I miss?

Stan Spiegel

Portland, ME