[lit-ideas] Re: Movies without Guns

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:31:17 -0400

Dentists aren't on your list.  Seriously, The Secret Life of Dentists was
pretty good.  No guns, just drills.  Kolya (Czech I think) is good too.
Right now I have The Big Lebowski and Baran in the house.  I'll let you
know.  Qued them about six months ago, no idea now what they are (Lebowski
is Coen Brothers).  I'll let you know.

Obtusely yours,
Andy