[lit-ideas] Re: Movies, clueless terrorism experts and liquid explosives

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:52:44 -0400

>>So, The Register has got to ask, were
these guys for real, or have they, and the
counterterrorist officials supposedly protecting us,
been watching too many action movies?

Didn't Ramzi Yusef help bring down a Korean or Japanese jet in the 1990s using chemicals smuggled aboard carry-on?

Please tell me someone else knows about this so I don't have to go hunting for the specifics. (I just want to think about the bear.)

Some of these critics write as though they wouldn't believe they were being murdered until they were already dead.