[lit-ideas] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald & the Liberal Crack-Up

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 15:40:00 -0400

There's correct in some assumptions and then there's using her conspiracy
theories to justify a war, which is what happened.  Invading Iraq was a
huge black eye for the U.S.  There were those who predicted the black eye.
Both you and Lawrence ignored the prediction, as you are now ignoring it
while obsessing about invading Iran.  How do you see the world post U.S.
attack on Iran?  Iran will roll over, play dead?  I asked this once before
and you didn't answer.  Lawrence also never answered what 'global
leadership' looks like, even though he's talking about it, and both of you
are still pushing for war.  What did you predict the world would look like
post Iraq invasion?  Surely you had something in mind?