[lit-ideas] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald & the Liberal Crack-Up

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 15:23:17 -0400

Lawrence, you never post the down side of invading Iran.  Surely there are
downsides?   Did you or did you not support invading Iraq?   Apply some of your
logic to starting a war.  Negative consequences were addressed for Iraq before
the invasion, and they came to fruition.  Worse negative consequences are
predicted for invading Iran and you ignore them completely.  I therefore stand
by my statement that you do not have the best interests of the U.S. in mind.
You just want a war because *you* want a war.