[lit-ideas] Re: Is Bush unopposed?

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:25:14 -0400

I admit that I just don't get it. Could someone here illuminate the Dem
party's lay-down-and-die-ism? Kerry knew who he was dealing with, and he
knew they weren't clean, kid-gloves types. (Didn't he?)
in labor,
Carol

(In labor? Hmmm. Must be a lucky guy out there somewhere...)

My understanding was that Kerry just didn't have the money to blow in
August. Now that the creeps have had there shindig on 32nd Street, the
DEMs can blow their coffers on TV ads.

Not too optimistic though. Most people out there are still picking lice
off each other and will fall for the GOP manip. I should know. Until
about 18 months ago, I was one of them. Now I use simple tools and try
to build fires.

Homo erectus at last,
Eric