[lit-ideas] Re: Is 'Blew Here' an elem. prop.?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:16:36 -0700

 where is a comforting
> philosophical thought when you need one?

Comfort?  Tis the season for renting of garments...
kilts maybe?

You say, "tell it to the wild man over there, who's holding the poker,
he's the one talking of silence and waving the stick,"
and they say,  "Tchah, it's only a game..."
which, when you win, ranks as a generous and eternal verity.
I bet if Bergkamp *and* Henri had been on the field together...
Oh I gots them low down, big time, heart-eating Wayne Bridge blues.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon