[lit-ideas] Re: Iran/al-Qaeda Ties Suggested

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:34:21 -0500

The Arab states are so far behind because they treat 50% of the population,
i.e., women, like hated nonentities, then they assign these subhumans to
raise the children, boy children as well as girl children, without fathers
no less, since "real men" don't do "women's work", in this case,
"nonentities' work".  Arabs are as capable as anyone, but they're stuck in
a misogyny trap.  The West does a bad enough job of raising their young,
but we're still ahead of much/most of the world.