[lit-ideas] Re: Incarnation Center??

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:32:53 -0700

Julie, this is a fancy blog with its own spin. Look at the home page. It
declares that this info is not what you'll find in the media. Not the
"mainstream" media, but any media. I find the guy's spin wacky, too, in
general, though it's hard to refute his statement that many of today's drugs
are "toxic." Drugs for cancer, among others, are toxic to the body, and many
people do die (or FEEL much sicker) from the effects of drugs that are
prescribed to treat their disease. This doesn't mean that using a highly
toxic drug is stupid, though it does mean it's often more optional, in terms
of quality of life, than people realize. In short, the guy makes some valid
points. If he stuck with criticism instead of promoting equally
problematical meds (whether "natural" or not), it would make interesting
reading. But then, so would the Nat'l Enquirer.
Happy August,
Carol K.