[lit-ideas] Incarnation Center??

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 23:03:37 EDT

_Click  here: AIDS Experiments on Children in New York's Incarnation Center
'A Human  Tragedy' - Health Supreme_
(http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/07/15/aids_experiments_on_children_in_new_yorks_incarnation_center_a_human_tra
gedy.htm)

This strikes me as ....  something from the National  Enquirer.   Does anyone
know anything about this place?  This guy  sounds hysterical.  Surely this
can't be accurate.  Looking at the  home site I see they're pretty paranoid
about pharmaceuticals (perhaps partially  validly so) and rabidly anti-science.

It still makes me wonder, a  bit.  Here's another piece _Orphans on Trial_
(http://www.altheal.org/toxicity/orphans.htm)  from  "New York Press" which I
know nothing about.  Anyone?

Julie Krueger