[lit-ideas] Re: I shall say this only 5,000 times (allo allo)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:23:06 EST

But wait...a memory of school  dinners...spam fritters...spam dunked in
batter and then  fried...

I believe we referred to it as "mystery meat"....  But  "dinners"?  We had
lunch at school.....but dinner later.....like 6:00 p.m.  or so.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: I shall say this
only 5,000 times (allo  allo)  Date: 3/9/2007 1:37:49 P.M. Central Standard
Time  From: _ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

On Mar 9, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Eric Yost  wrote:

> >>Spam.  Lightly fried in a skillet with a little  butter, a touch of
> Tabasco

You're all bonkers.   The only thing to do with condensed milk is to
make fudge.  The only  thing to do with spam is feed it to the fish.

But wait...a memory of  school dinners...spam fritters...spam dunked in
batter and then  fried...

oh dear...

I may also have once been  bonkers.

David Ritchie,
now certifiably not bonkers where spam is  concerned in
Portland,  Oregon

http://www.aol.com.