[lit-ideas] Re: I get 72... raisins?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:12:01 -0400

Mike, this is so true.  It's one of G-d's little jokes.  Create a species
that overflows with animosity and insecurity, then give them yourself as
the source of love.  Throw them a bone then sit back and watch the show.
No fiction could be more surreal.  I appreciate Marlena's search for the
good, and I appreciate that if the good weren't so hard to find, we
wouldn't have to search so hard to find it.

Andy

How