[lit-ideas] Re: Gun Control

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:11:06 -0400 (EDT)

I went to that URL.  It's good but it's not complete.  I did a quick search and
I uncovered at least one shooting in Sweden which isn't on that site.  Two boys
killed another boy in a school bathroom.  The reason I mentioned Germany had
nothing particular to do with Germany but rather because I heard (or mis-heard,
I'm not sure) that they have strict gun control laws and they still have school
shootings.