[lit-ideas] Re: Gun Control

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:52:37 -0400 (EDT)

Aw, come on, give us a break.  But we do love our guns, it's true.  Every
incident has people convinced they need more guns, not fewer.  I'll see if I
can research it later and see if there are any statistics on school shootings
world-wide.  Regarding fast food, at some point we'll be too fat to shoot the
guns.  That's something to look forward to.