[lit-ideas] Re: Dancing Horse

  • From: "JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:36:09 -0500

Ya know, there are countless ways of doctoring video and audio before
posting to YouTube.  My immediate reactions are:  a) you might videotape a
horse prancing and then add "appropriate" music for effect; and b) of course
the horse knows the beat -- rhythm is innate in all creatures, probably more
so, instinctively, by creatures other than humans.

Julie Krueger
(and you know this is "real", how??

On 4/29/07, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SS:
>What's hard to comprehend is how she was taught by Andreas.

You've got to be kidding.  That horse wasn't taught that, that's genes,
that
natural rhythm.  I know the horse looks white, but it's all black
soul-wise.

Isn't it amazing what the Internet has made accessible to us all?  What
will
it be like in 10, 20, 50 years?  Will we all have Harvard educations just
click away?  It don't seem fair.  I coulda been a contender.

Mike Geary
Memphis