[lit-ideas] Re: Dancing Horse

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:28:36 -0500

SS:
What's hard to comprehend is how she was taught by Andreas.

You've got to be kidding. That horse wasn't taught that, that's genes, that natural rhythm. I know the horse looks white, but it's all black soul-wise.

Isn't it amazing what the Internet has made accessible to us all? What will it be like in 10, 20, 50 years? Will we all have Harvard educations just a click away? It don't seem fair. I coulda been a contender.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>