[lit-ideas] Re: Cook's Tour (4)

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:07:45 -0700 (PDT)

Even if the weapons are sold by private companies in
the US, they are paid for by the money that the US
government gives Israel as military aid.

I also haven't had time to read all of Lawrence's
posts on this and I am not sure that I will. These
things are well-known to anyone reads newspapers and
are hardly in need of proving.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com