[lit-ideas] Re: Convention

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:16:09 -0400

I think it may have been George Will (on Mr. Snuffaluffagus's) show Sunday
morning who said that the Republicans are not so much campaigning as they
are re-assuring the already staunchly Bush-ites as to whom they should
still vote for. In other words, they are banking on the fact that if ALL
the Reps vote, they will vote for Bush and he will win. The polls say
otherwise, but those 155 "undecided" may just be waiting for Kerry to give
them a good reason NOT to vote for the other guy. I don't know if Kerry's
got it in him. I guess we'll see.

on a side note, I wonder what Michael Moore will DO for "four more years"
if it comes to that.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx