[lit-ideas] Chris Bruce's "Gotta Stop"

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:59:03 EDT

Andreas wrote in a post he told me offlist was meant offlist:

>you [Dr. Speranza] gotta stop with the multiple postings per  day.

>People are e-mailing me and asking me to talk with you [in  Spanish].

>one [a woman] has unsubcribed due to your excessive number  of e-mails.

Okay, okay, as Americans like to say (It's short for "Old Kinderhook", in
Minnesota).

I wouldn't dwell on the issue, since I plead. But now it's Chris Bruce,  all
the way from Kiel, Germany who writes:

>Thank you, Andreas.

-- Is that Germanic affinity ("Andreas",  "Kiel") -- or what?
Incidentally, this is my second post today before I do my third -- or get  to
have Andreas's personal review.

TOPIC of this post:

If you were living in Kiel and you were asked, literarily, what to stop in
Kiel, what do you think, that you 'gotta' stop in Kiel?

Cheers,

JL