[lit-ideas] Re: Canadians foil terror plot

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:57:35 -0500

EY:

Yours in extracting information,
Klaus Barbie & Ken

I should caution you, just in case you might want to join the Marines and defend the wonderful West against the ubiquitous nefarious Islamists, Ken is now considered gay and I'd hate for you to identify yourself with him and lose your chance to kill Islamists. Remember, the NSA, CIA, ASA, FBI and Dick Cheney read all these posts, so be careful what you say, especially whom you identify with.

Ken (Lyrics)
       -- by The Negro Problem

my name's Ken
and I like men

but the people at Mattel
home that I call hell
are somewhat bothered by my queer proclivities

it's safe to say that they are really pissed at me
they always stick me
with Barbie
but I want them to know
I pray for GI Joe but any able-bodied man would surely do
for someone to love since i am not set up to screw

Black Barbie you know she used to talk to me
now she'd rather be
in plastic therapy sitting on a plastic couch speaking freely
the only problem is she has no history

someday soon
I'll be in your childs room
and I'll be forced to kiss
Barbie's plastic tits
and I will hate myself but what's more I'll hate you
for not allowing me to love as I wish to

see I'm your corporate toy
cursed to bring you joy
through divorce or death
I'll just hold my breath and play along