[lit-ideas] Re: Canadians foil terror plot

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:54:27 -0500

EY:

Mommy good, Daddy bad. Yeah I know. I know.

Huh? I was just trying to keep you from inadvertently disqualifying yourself from the military by associating yourself with Ken, who is now known to be gay (thanks to The Negro Problem) and is therefore banned from the Army and the Catholic priesthood (yeah, right). I have no idea what your response means.

Mike Geary
just trying to help

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mike: Ken is now considered gay and I'd hate for you to identify yourself with him and lose your chance to kill Islamists.

Mommy good, Daddy bad. Yeah I know. I know.