[lit-ideas] Re: Bra Straps

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:04:38 -0000

Cheers Eric.

I find myself on the one hand greatly encouraged and on the other suddenly mortified that I'll have to find that voice again. Let alone work it into a longer piece.

I'll think on it, concentrating on the feeling of encouragement.

Regards

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>