[lit-ideas] Re: Biga Quizz

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:17:40 EDT

Why does this post make the song about the fringed surrey from "Oklahoma"
start running endlessly through my mind (but I can only catch a line or  two)?
Now I'll be up trying to figure it out.  Thanks, R. (actually  it will ring a
bell half way through my sleep ....I remember most things at 2:00  in the
morning.)

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Biga Quizz  Date:
10/24/2006 11:57:56 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 23, 2006, at 3:25 PM, David Ritchie  wrote:

> I bought a book.
>
> So now, a  quizz.

It's Bulwer Lytton.

And why "quizz"?

It seemed  to go with "biga."

'night all.  Or whatever it was that "Dixon of  Dock Green" signed off
with.

Now I'll be up, trying to  remember.

David Ritchie,
Portland,  Oregon