[lit-ideas] Re: Bawer

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:52:58 -0500

>>is his argument that Muslims should not be entitled to the benefits received by all other groups?

I don't know the Brit system or the specifics of the case, but it certainly is highly IRONIC. All these foam-mouthed nutjobs preaching global jihad on the dole, getting assistance from the entity they seek to destroy. We must certainly have the same IRONIC situations here, where our turbaned Kropotkins get public largesse as they rave about the Infidel evil.