[lit-ideas] Re: Anthrax

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 11:48:51 -0700

Andreas: This was a purely internal act of terror (i.e., carried out by US citizens, not foreigners.)

(Eric) There is NO evidence that it was an internal act of terror. There is MUCH MORE (circumstantial versus none) evidence that it was al Qaeda. See below.

If there was the slightest credible evidence that al Qaeda had been behind the anthrax, we would have heard it from White House. That's precisely what they need to terrorize the population into supporting their war. But they have dropped it. We hear zero from the White House about an al-Qaeda anthrax link.

There is indeed evidence that this is internal: the anthrax came from a US laboratory; the "person of interest" worked in the lab and was racist, etc.

Robert wrote that recent reports say the anthrax was not "weaponized" and thus not from military laboratories. I don't believe those news items; it sounds like disinformation. For four years, the FBI and other investigators studied the spores and tracked them to specific laboratories. So we're now supposed to accept that those four years of investigation were wrong? Those researchers didn't know what they were looking at?

If any of us were in charge, we would make sure to find out what really happened. We wouldn't just throw our hands up in the air and say "well, no biggie."

But this what we do have: A biological attack on the USA is ignored. The White House shut down the CIA team tasked to hunt the leader of the 9.11 attacks, and he is still at large.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com