[lit-ideas] Re: Anthrax

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:07:10 -0500

RP:

Would anyone like anything to read?

Yes!!! As long as it doesn't require thought. Doesn't touch on politics. Doesn't contain metaphors. Doesn't conflict with my prejudices. Doesn't claim to explain 'string theory'. Doesn't quote anything in any language but English. Doesn't drip with misanthropy. Doesn't purport to be a 'knock, knock' joke: as in : "Toc, toc! Qui va la? Alan. Alan qui? Alons enfant de la patrie." -- terrible, terrible. Don't do that, please. Gossip is good. I'd like to read some gossip about people on this list. Send that.

Mike Geary
Memphis