[lit-ideas] Re: 500,000

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:12:07 -0500

>>Neither of us were talking about immigration.

That's true initially. You were wondering why 500,00 didn't go to the barricades to demand Bush be dumped. And this was conflated with the immigration protest, German unification protest, how utterly depraved the US is, and how we would all have to answer to our children for the Third Reich we allowed to form here. It was all too big a ball of half-digested flower power for me and I overreacted.

Apologies for overposting and grouchy language. Shouldn't answer posts before the coffee kicks in ... and maybe not after, either.