[lit-ideas] Re: 500,000

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:00:31 -0500

Eric, my post was in response to Robert Paul's response to my post. Neither of us were talking about immigration. Read. Think. Comment. U.

Eric wrote:

>>It's difficult from outside the United States to imagine why there is not more protest.

Probably because the vast majority of Americans support immigration reform of some kind. We'll have to wait for the poll results on that one. If I find any, I'll post them.