[lit-ideas] Re: 500 pixs?

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:47:33 EDT

<<Dude, like nobody uses film no more.>>
Why not?  Digital cameras cost a fotune and you can have CD's of your pic's
made from your standard camera instead of paper photos for a couple extra bucks.

It's only a matter of sending the digitalized photos -- my Aunt can only
download pic's if I send one per e-mail which is exceedingly annoying and she's
not tech-savvy enough to tell me why.  grrr....

Julie