[Linuxtrent] Re: il karma

  • From: Emanuele Olivetti <olivetti@xxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 20:29:43 +0000

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 03:22:08PM +0100, airwood65@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Ecco, ti chiedo un ultimo sforzo prima di Natale...
> Ho messo a posto la nota, puoi indicarmi per piacere se cosi' puo
> andare? Io non me ne intendo molto di Copiright...
>
> Grazie. Ciao!
>
> http://www.linuxtrent.it/Members/airwood65/Link%20utili/ComeMigliorareLaSicurezza

Purtroppo all'indirizzo che mi segnali ottengo solo un errore che forse potrebbe
impensierire i nostri (formidabili) manutentori :
---
Site Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource:
http://www.linuxtrent.it/Members/airwood65/Link%20utili/ComeMigliorareLaSicurezza

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.
(Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)
---

Qualcuno ne sa qualcosa?

Ciao

                                                Emanuele