[Linux-Anyway] Heh. I can be German;-)

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

  Hey,

  Still researching possibilities for my move to Europe.  Turns
out that, as the grandson of a German (in spite of the the fact
she'd immigrated to the US & is dead now), I'm eligible for a
German passport.

  Waiting on word from my father on who has all the documents
(birth cert, immigration stuff, etc) -- him or his sister.

  I'll be a European eventually;-).

  Meph

--
  Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can
  say what is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone