[Linux-Anyway] And another thing on the W2k box....

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:56:28 -0800 (PST)

  Hey,

  As I can't get my AltecLansing speakers to work with either W2k
~or~ Linux, I've put the speakes on the W2k box, as it's for
games.  So, I'm wondering, how I could easily play my mp3's,
which are on the Linux box (more hard drive space) without having
to download them from one 'puter to the other?

  Would they stream if I set up restricted access to the
directory where they are...?

  Meph

--
  Term, holidays, term, holidays, till we leave school, and then
  work, work, work till we die.