[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: stable version of liblouis query

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:33:39 -0600

I am in fact thinking of releasing liblouis 2.4.0, which has
considerable code changes. If you want to avoid quality assurance
testing you could just grab the tables subdirectory from the repository.
On the other hand, liblouis 2.4.0 will have a tested README.windows and
a windows subdirectory which make it very easy to build a dll using a
Microsoft compiler or the command line in Visual Studio.

John