[liblouis-liblouisxml] stable version of liblouis query

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:04:15 +0000

Hi,

NVDA is nearing a new release, and we were wondering if there is any chanse of
making a new stable release of liblouis.

According to [1], it doesn't seem like there has been a new stable release
since May 2011, and our users are wondering why
they are not seeing braille table corrections in the newer releases of NVDA.

Might you consider releasing 2.3.1 which would be 2.3.0 +table corrections?
This would be ideal which would mean we don't have
to go through nvda+liblouis testing, which would be the case if 2.4.0 was
released.

Thank you for your help.