[liblouis-liblouisxml] revised UEB table: first part done

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 01:03:01 -0800

Hi folks,

Attached is the revised UEB table based on en-us-g2.ctb. For consistency, I
named the file as "en-ueb-g2.ctb".

In the first part:

.         Modified the header to add my email address and wrote the fact
that this table is for testing purposes only. Also declared that this table
is based on en-us-g2.ctb.

.         Removed "ally" and "ation" contractions, as they are not needed
anymore.

Just curious: are there any problems with uebc-g1/g2.ctb? If the problems
are severe, then starting from scratch would be a good idea, with the basis
for these tables coming from en-us-g1/g2.ctb.

Thanks.

//JL